Re: [IP] Palm and Gluco-pilot

On 6 Nov 2000, at 5:32, Jennifer Sutherland wrote:

> I usually manually log into my Gluco-Pilot Palm IIIc.
> There's also a new one called the Gluco=log you can beta test from the same
> location www.dietlog.com

There's no export function for Glucolog (and I"m not familiar with
palm type databases so I don't know if the data could be extracted
some other way).

They have plans to allow downloading BGs from the different
meters into Glucopilot, but it's not there yet.

Personally, I liked the "on the palm" features of Glucolog better
than GlucoPilot, but my endo will NEVER want to squint at a tiny
little screen to try to figure out how my control has been lately.  So
for me, the export-ability is critical.

I'm still working on how to download FastTake to my PC and
GlucoPilot to my PC *and* have them get combined into pretty
color coded charts for my endo, but it'll be awhile before I get that
all hammered out.  (But it won't be up for sale *or* freeware cuz I'm
not that interested in perfecting it).  Meantime, I'm still doing a lot
of cut and paste. :-)