RE: [IP] A Little Confused ???

I skip meals all the time and my endo knows it.  That's one of the reasons
that a person uses a pump because of the FLEXIBILITY!---Lea I

After seeing all the information provided by MiniMed I
was under the impression that occasionally missing
meals or snacks would not be a problem. Yet, after
meeting with my endo in so many words she told me I
would still have to eat as if I was treating myself
using MDI. And that I could only slightly delay my
already in progress eating schedule. So which is