Re: [IP] A Little Confused ???

I must be very lucky with the Endo I finally found 2 months ago. Right off,
after 3 previous doctors, he recommended the pump. When beginning it nearly
a month ago...he told me try everything out and see what I could do. He said
"Don't stress over your numbers, work at them, but don't stress over it". It
is all going to come.

I had been, chewed out by every doctor I had been too, as I could never get
an A1c under 8.0. One doctor told me not to come back, as he didn't know
what else to do with me. This was with the 8.0.  The only solution they ever
had, was send me to another dietitian, as I must not know the diet.

After hearing what you guys go through with your Endo's too, I  am really
appreciating mine.