Re: [IP] A Little Confused ???

Tim, I don't find that at all true for myself, but I don't know how it will
work for you. I found the nice thing about the pump is that I can make
adjustments as to when I eat or not. No more snacks or eating before bed if
I don't want too, unless for some reason I'm low. I think the pump is quite
different from MDI.

Once you start using the pump and see how it works, you'll be able to
decide what works best for you. Patti