[IP] lancing device

Hi Everyone,

I need a new lancing device that's not for the fingers. I have the vaculance
but that takes forever to get any blood and usually it's not enough,
sometimes it even causes bruising.  All the other finger ones are
problematic; when I lance and squeeze my finger to get the blood out
sometimes other little drops of bllod start coming out from other previously
lanced areas on the finger. It's a bit freaky to see. I want to know how or
where I would be able to get a lancing device like the one that comes with
the Freestyle meter that is used on arms. I checked their website but they
don't sell it separately. So if anyone has any suggestions please email me
at email @ redacted