Re: [IP] A Little Confused ???

Well I've never been able to follow ANY kind of schedule.  Not with
eating, not with sleeping (even worse now that I'm self-employed
and work off house), not with activity levels.  So even on MDI, I
didn't (couldn't) follow a meal plan and stayed under reasonable
control.  And my endo thinks the pump will help because it
requires even less rigid regulation.  Her biggest concern is getting
my bgs down down down and making sure I'm prepared to force
myself to simply eat *enough* once I get pregnant!