Re: [IP] A Little Confused ???

>Yet, after meeting with my endo in so many words she told me I
>would still have to eat as if I was treating myself
>using MDI. And that I could only slightly delay my
>already in progress eating schedule. So which is

Hmm  well this really depends on the person.  I would suggest eating just
like you were on MDI while you first start on the Pump until you get the
basal and boluses right then you can start experimenting with skipping
meals and snacks.  Me personally rarely eat breakfast and have a vary
unscheduled meal times during the week which this comes with practice and
experiences using the pump for the last 6 1/2 years.  Granted that my
control is not the best lately but its still allot better than on MDI and I
am living easier than I could of on MDI.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438