[IP] A Little Confused ???

After seeing all the information provided by MiniMed I
was under the impression that occasionally missing
meals or snacks would not be a problem. Yet, after
meeting with my endo in so many words she told me I
would still have to eat as if I was treating myself
using MDI. And that I could only slightly delay my
already in progress eating schedule. So which is

Since I was looking forward to this "feature" of the
pump it left me a little disappointed. Eating before
going to bed is not something I enjoy :(

Nevertheless I "go live" tomorrow morning.

Do You Yahoo!?