Hey Y'all

You should have been at Jan and BludaLot's BASH!!! The woman knows how to
throw a party!!! I have never seen so much food in my life and it was all
delicious (my fellow list-mates who attended can tell you I was the official
taste-tester. lol)

Little 8-year-old Mary is a darling child, Roger Campbell is a very charming
and hospitable gentleman (with VERY enviable numbers!) and RoseLea is bubbly,
warm and very outgoing person who spent much of her time talking up the pump
to a young mother.

The display table of diabetes-related items was awesome! It was quite
interesting seeing what was available before my time. I'm glad I have
diabetes now, with all the wonderful tools available to keep our BGs in line.

Jan, thank you, thank you, for allowing me to be present during your
Jan and Elvis

P.S. Your hugsband's tuba-playing wasn't TOO bad. LOL