[IP] No Money/Insurance for Pump!

Hi to all Pumpers!
Well there I was feeling that I had the world by a string..waiting for news
from the insurance company... Well I got it all right..they will only cover
$1000 Canadian...and the minimed pump costs $5100 Canadian!
So here I sit quite brokin'-hearted and in the meantime my kidney is showing
signs of sickness! So add this to the stress of a not so steady career..and
what do you get??? 100% Stress! Not so good for we  Diabs.!!!but alas...what
does one Diab. do when the going gets tough??? Well we put our extra
positive hat on and hope some kind fool
comes to the rescue..I am about to move out on my own as I generally get in
better control that way..I don't have a bed, a sofa, a coffee table,a car..
etc...A loser?...no..but I am extremely tired of this roller coaster
ride..and should probably just sue the pants off some jerk who gave me the
ticket to begin with~ 'The Ride From Hell!!'
Gee that sounds like a Title for a number one seller ~Do Hurry!