[IP] Boca Raton, FL pump support meeting Nov. 16

ATTENTION
INSULIN PUMP GROUP FOR "PUMPERS" AND
"WOULD BE PUMPERS" AND THEIR FAMILIES

Welcome Back.
We look forward to seeing and hearing from everyone.

As WE "re-group" after the summer, hopefully YOU can "re-coup"
your spirit, enthusiasm, connection, direction and commitment
to good diabetes self-care.

We are here to help each other....led by Dr. Wendy Rapaport.

Also, one of our previous guests, Leo Lopez from  TheraSense - Caring for
People with Diabetes
, will
demonstrate the new  FreeStyle, monitor blood glucose levels with less pain .
 This uses the tiniest drop of
blood, and not from the finger!!
Could this be what your fingers were waiting for?

Come and join us and bring a friend!!

Thursday, November 16, 2000
7:00 p.m.

Whitehall Nursing Home, "The Sugar Bowl" a new room - not a bad joke!
7300 Del Prado South, Boca Raton.
Exit I-95 at Palmetto Park Road, West.  Continue past Powerline Road to Del
Prado South.
Turn right onto Del Prado.  Follow street to Whitehall entrance on right.

For additional information call Wendy at: 561-477-8595

Sponsored by:
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
http://www.drinet.org