Re: [IP] Freestyle/Fast take

The FreeStyle is the new meter by (I believe) TheraSense.  You can poke your
arm rather than your finger and get bgs that way.  I believe the FreeStyle
has a special poker thing for this purpose.  You can find out more about it
by visiting www.therasense.com .

The FastTake is made my LifeScan.  It gives tests in 15 seconds.  You can
also use it to test from a poke to your arm rather than finger providing you
use the newer test strips that are available for it.  You can find out more
about it by visiting www.lifescan.com .

Hope this helps.