Re: [IP] I'm a bad girl (but really happy!)

Way to go, girl."Damn the torpedo's, full speed ahead".  Just a reminder,
the long acting insulin you've been taking will take a couple of days to
completely get out of your system, so continue to check every 2 hours to
avoid those possible highs as it works it's way out of your system.

Good luck.
David