Re: [IP] unauthorized cheat techniques

> >Has anyone ever changed the infusion set, but simply attached a
> >new infusion only at the quick release point?

I do it, and reuse tubing on Sof-sets that way. I get looked at funny from
my CDE but have never had a problem simply changing the infusion part of the
set only. In an emergency site change situation, simply changing the
attached part is convenient. Just be completely sure to get all air bubbles
outa the line or they'll go in the new set (on the other side of the QR)