Re: [IP] needle lengths on Rapids

On 5 Nov 2000, at 11:30, email @ redacted wrote:

> > My question is they come in 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm
> > needle length, what is the difference, and when I
> > order, which length is best? The sample they gave me
> > is a 10mm, is longer  better? I am going to call and
> I think that means the width of the needle, not the length!  The
> smaller, the easier to go in?

No, all the Rapids are 27 gauge and the sizes are the length of the
needle.  The thickness of the dermis will determine which length
you need.  Children and those who are not adipose challenged will
do better with the 6 or 8 mm. Those of us who do face the
challenge do better with either the 10 or 12 mm.  Get samples from
your rep. to determine which works best for you.   YDMV