Re: [IP] "needle length"

In a message dated 11/05/2000 11:28:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

My question is they come in 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm
needle length, what is the difference, and when I
order, which length is best? The sample they gave me
is a 10mm, is longer  better? I am going to call and
order tommorrow, so if someone could let me know.

I think that means the width of the needle, not the length!  The smaller, the
easier to go in?