Re: [IP] more newbie questions!

I use my thigh as a site w no problem. Used it a lot over the summer because
it was a lot easier to disconnect when in bathing suit then if it was on my
tummy. When I were jeans I simply bring the tubing up and tuck my pump in my
jean pocket. If iam am wearing a dress, I use the long tubing and tuck it in
my bra. Did get some ?'s over summer when some people some the disconnect
site on my thigh. Got to educate a few more people:).