Re: [IP] unauthorized cheat techniques

>I couldn't remember where I saw the conversion rate between units and mL.

This depends on what Insulin you are using if you are using U100 then it is
100 Units per mL.

>Has anyone ever changed the infusion set, but simply attached a
>new infusion only at the quick release point?

If you mean change the set without changing the cartridge I always do this
I rarely change both the set and cartridges at the same time and I also
sometimes change the set without changing the tubing.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438