Re: [IP] I'm a bad girl (but really happy!)

mind you, I don't advocate that everyone start this on their own!
YMMV and all that, ya know.  But I wanted to weigh in as a
"current pumper" and I couldn't lie about how I went about doing it.

If I encounter big boo-boo's I'll be sure to let you know. :-)