Re: [IP] I'm a bad girl (but really happy!)

Congratulations that everything has worked out for you.  You'll be able to
amaze the endo next week!  I am in the process of ordering a pump.  My CDE
wanted me to do it last spring and I just couldn't bring myself to  hooking
up to the pump permanently!  After six months of thinking, debating, and
feeling crummy from one day to the next (with highs and lows) I have finally
decided to take the plunge and now that I've made that decision I cannot
wait to get started.  Yes, I should have done it six months ago when the CDE
first suggested it!!