[IP] Re: leg cramps

here's something the doc told my dad to do(he is paralyzed in one leg due to
a bad roofing accident=but occasionally he feels something and unfortunately
it's usually a nasty 3am leg cramp)-I get them as well and I followed his
docs advice and it provides relief almost immediately... We take quinine when
it hits...some over the counter leg cramp relief pills have this, but I
choose the cheeper route- I have some sugar free tonic(not soda like coke-for
my fellow mass. folks)-but the stuff you mix with gin, and presto=within a
minute or two I feel better (I keep a bottle on my nightstand=only need about
two mouth fulls)
best of luck