[IP] Liz Davis' CHO ratios and basal rates

Don't feel strange. I've been on the pump since March 1999 and my basal rate
was .8 all day.  Only recently did the MD change to 1.0 from 3am to 7am
because he thought my am BG's were too high.  My CHO ratios are 1:10 at
breakfast, 1:8 at lunch. 1:10 at dinner and 1:30 for p.m. snack.
See? Everyone's different!