Re: [IP] mm rep. has loaner pump

Deborah wrote:
> I learned something when Eve's loaner pump quit working at 3:30a.m. on
> Halloween morning. The minimed rep. here in the Mpls. and St. Paul, MN. Area
> has a loaner pump you can borrow until you receive one from minimed CA. When
> the minimed rep. found out (Thursday Morning) that Eve's pump quit working,
> she called me to apologized and offered the one she had until we receive the
> one from CA.

This would be a great solution if you happen to live in an area where a
rep resides.

Some of us don't! :(

But you just gave me an idea, which I will bring up with our pump
trainers at both the hospitals that do pumps. Both of them HAVE pumps
for demonstration purposes, and THOSE pumps could probably be made
available in an emergency. Or perhaps they could ask the reps for pumps
for emergency loan use.

And your timing is impeccable -- next meeting is Wed. Nov. 8th! (Keith,
you gotta be my backup, in case I forget!!!!)

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted