[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #601

In a message dated 11/3/2000 5:11:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone know of a pump support group that meets  in the SF Bay
 Area?  East Bay especially
 Thanks, >>
Hi Terry, If you don't find a pump support group in your area, Start one
yourself. Thats what a friend and I did here in the Calif. desert. We only
had three of us at our first meeting, but have picked up several more for our
next meeting. It just takes time for the word to get around. Good luck, Joan