[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #601

In a message dated 11/3/2000 5:11:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I saw a brief ad for a local diabetes expo on my local news last night.
It just happens to fall when I am at or >>

Hi Sherry, Here in the Calif. desert every year the local diabetic group has
a fabulous  meeting and an expo. They have excellent speakers, including
Nicole Johnson, Miss America of 1999, a pump wearer, and diabetic doctors who
spoke. There are booths with every imaginable diabetes product, and many
giveaways. Every average size town in America should have an expo of some
kind. Joan