[IP] Jan's BASH

Jan has a beautiful day for her BASH.  The sun is out and I must say it
really looks and smells like fall today.  Our leaves are almost down.
What a day for a celebration.

I'll post later tonight and let people know how wonderful the party was.

I'm wondering if my daughter Mary will be the youngest pumper there.
She is now 8.  It is so wonderful to be able to go to a party and have
her be able to eat cake and have great blood sugars and not have the
diabetic food police looking over our shoulders.