[IP] Newsie Q

I think you have most likely put it into the best words. I think his Q had
to do with, as a kid WHY would you want to die? I actually thought that
whatever was wrong with me, death was the way out. He asked if there was
severe pain to cause me to want to die. No, I don't recall pain other than
the 5 boils on one leg and I could hardly walk. But I had boils, sties,
carbuncles continually for 8 years (since age 3).  I'm to meet with the
reporter Tuesday so he can actually see me since it's been only phone convos
at this point.

I'll print your explanation out for him to read - that maybe will clear it
up for him. He did say he'll let me see the article before print. YIPPEE. I
hope it's factual. I gave him a copy of my 40-page booklet that would give
lots of info for him. When I talked w/him on phone I could tell he hadn't
read anything in it at that point. I think he did by the second convo. A
photog will be at the BASH at 3:30 today.

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/2383) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)