[IP] Results of Doppler

I talked to my doctors office today and they said the results of a Doppler
test I had a couple of weeks ago indicated "Mild Arterial Disease" and made
an appointment for a Halter Monitor(My assumption is that he saw enough in
the Doppler results to warrant the Halter monitor). I did not get to speak
to the MD directly (he is actually my endo) so could not get details, so if
any one can shed light on what "Mild Arterial Disease" is I would appreciate

Dx - 1972
MM508 - 5/2000