[IP] Evil Professor Part 2: Thanks and Update (Coming To A Theater Near You!)

I just wanted to thank all of you who wrote me, on of
off-list about my (evil) professor.  Your support
means a lot to me and has helped me tremendously!!!
Thank you!!!  :-)

P.S.-In case some of you are wondering, the situation
with him still rages.....  My OSSD director said she
was going to talk with him 2 weeks ago, and I haven't
heard anything YET.....  Grrrrrr!

My CDE wrote a long letter about my testing which I
have not only given to him, but also to the health
office and my professor's department chair.  He said
he read it and doesn't have any questions.  Let's hope
when I have to test in class next week there won't be
any more problems!!!

One last note: I failed my mid-term miserably (45 out
of 100) and because I am failing my class (we only
have two tests to determine our grade), my professor
gave me a note saying that if I withdraw from the
class by November 21st, he will give me a WP (withdraw
passing).  Otherwise, I will fail the course.  Either
way, I will lose credits, but now I have some serious
thinking to do.......  *sigh*

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?