[IP] MM res. Door

I remember someone writing that they had a problem with the door on there MM
pump (508)? Coming open for no apparent reason. Well, I had that happen once
yesterday and again today called MM they said that I will have a new pump by
FedEx by 1pm tomorrow. I asked if they had a return policy if the problem
continued but never got a good answer to that one. If any one has had to
return a pump to MM for a refund so they could get a new one form a different
co. how did you go about doing that.

Thank for AnyHelp Gordon