Yes, I am a male replying to a dry skin post. I have severely dry skin on
my lower legs due to vascular problems. The dermatologist I see recommended
that I use Oil of Olay body wash on my legs and when I leave the shower use
Cetaphil to lock in more moisture. I haven't seen a white puff of dry flaky
skin produced when I pull off my compression hose in a long time.