Re: [IP] Reporters Q

I can see things from the point of view of people on this list why it
seems like a dumb question, but ya know, I never lost
consciousness from this.  I had very slow onset and took myself in
after weeks of intense thirst and weight loss (that I couldn't stop
even though I was ingesting > 3000 cal/day).  So all of these
descriptions are entirely new to me.  I had no idea what it was like.
I've learned a lot.