[IP] Re: Pumpers in central Iowa

Hi Laura
Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I am going to McFarland Clinic. My CDE is Nancy
Payne.  I see Dr. Carino on 11-16-00 so he can sign my papers to go on the
pump.  I know they have a lot of pumping patients here also and thought
maybe there would be a group I didn't know about.  Maybe if enough people
see this we will find the "group"!!
I haven't see the ads for the get-together in Des Moines.  Let me know when
it is or where you saw the ad.  I saw the Pump Girls on the video from MM
about people on pumps.