Re: [IP] IMPORTANT for AOL Users!

In a message dated 11/3/00 2:48:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Dear AOL users,
 It has recently come to our attention that the newest version of AOL, 6.0,
 does not support sending messages in plain text format.  It can only send
 in HTML format.  We are working on a strategy right now to deal with this
 situation, as our servers cannot support a lot of HTML messages. >>

To add to that, I've heard reports of a lot of computer crashes after
downloading AOL 6.0. So don't do it when you really NEED that computer!

Jan and Elvis
(who don't plan to upgrade any time soon)