Dear AOL users,

It has recently come to our attention that the newest version of AOL, 6.0,
does not support sending messages in plain text format.  It can only send
in HTML format.  We are working on a strategy right now to deal with this
situation, as our servers cannot support a lot of HTML messages.

In the meantime, we ask that you--if at all possible--please DO NOT UPGRADE
to AOL 6.0.  If you have already done so, please be aware that we are
attempting to find a solution to this problem.

We'll keep you posted as we learn more about this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation,

IP-Admin group