[IP] FW: "Lab Forum on Diabetes Testing"

If anyone is going to be in Atlanta on November 16 and would like to attend,
let me know.  Unfortunately (again!) I'm going to be out of town that day,
so I won't be able to report.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.