[IP] more on alarm

wombn wrote
>  Provided the alarm
>  repeats frequently enough (before I go back to sleep), I'll hear it.

Might try this....set the pump up to alarm again with the clamp on the
tubing...and when it goes off, don't DO anytihng about it (ie, dont hit ACT
and then SEL)  A few minutes later it will BEEP BEEP BEEP again...ignore it
again...eventually the SIREN will go off...See if you can hear that...if you
sleep through BEEP BEEP BEEP a few times, youwill get SIREN which is annoying
as hell