Re: [IP] my husband has leg cramps

Susan.. I had problems like that at night, I also have
neuropathy with lots of pain, so at bedtime I take
300mg of Neurontin and it helps with the problem and
helps me rest without feeling groggy. Ask his doctor
about it. I was taking Elavil but it made me really
sleepy and groggy and I didn't want that to interfere
with my body letting me know if I was having a low or
high blood sugar.

                   Good luck..Jamie

=====