Re: [IP] my husband has leg cramps

Susan,
Does your husband take any kind of medicine for the
neuropathy?
The pain in his legs sounds like it also is
neuropathy. I have neuropathy, and before I started
taking neurontin I also had pains in my legs (along
with the pain in my feet). He should check with his
dr. to see about medicine that he could take.