[IP] Type of Pump to purchase

Thanks for everyone's answers on how to decide on a pump. I didn't realize
they had loaners.  I will be calling the reps to see about this.  My CDE
told me to research and talk to people on this site and pick one but I've
never bought anything that important without actually seeing it first.
Considering I should have it for a long time I would like to see it and try
out first.  Thanks again!
Trish