[IP] Peritoneal testing by Disetronic

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted wrote:

Incidentally, Disetronic is supposed to be doing their testing on the
peritoneal shunt in the San Diego area this fall.  They've been doing it
in Europe for awhile.  Has anyone on the list heard of this?  I think
the shunt will help alleviate my problems with delayed response and
sites going bad, which would help my consistency..
- --

I heard about this about 4 weeks ago.  There are a couple of centers they
are working out of for these trials.  Another that I remember is in Norfolk,

Sheila Morris