[IP] Neurontin for restless legs?

Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:46:04 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Neurontin for restless legs?
> Bud-
>     How are your blood sugars during this time when your legs are
> Mine will feel restless when my blood sugars get over 175 during the
night. I
> don't have any problems if my bg's are in the normal range.
>     Jan G.

Interesting question.  I tend to overeat at night and have checked my BGs
and found it "ok", but still had the "restless legs."  I determined that
when my BGs are fluctuating it happens, no matter whether the level is
rising or falling.  At night I am super sensitive to it happening.

Thank you for the response.