[IP] re: cracked heel

I am having a problem with the skin on my right heel continually
cracking/peeling.  I have tried lotion, Vaseline, antibiotic salve , etc.,
but they aren't healing up completely.  Any suggestions.  The cracks/spots
are small but are uncomfortable non-the-less.

Have you tried Dr. Scholls cracked heel cream?  I have lots of problems with cracking heel all winter long.  A podiatrist told me once it was caused by athlete's foot.  I'm not sure if he was ont eh mark about that one though.--kathy