[IP] First Pumping A1C!

Hi Friends:  We just got back the results from our 1st A1C since pumping
and it was great!  My 4 year old son has been pumping for 2 months and
was 8.2 pre-pump and just now it came back 7.5!  I am looking forward to
a more accurate depiction of his numbers after we have been pumping
longer as his first month was basically a month of mistakes and
learning! (and changing from that awful Micro to a Silhouette made a
HUGE difference for us!)

So there you go.  A success story! Everyone please keep us informed or
successes as they keep us going when we are down!

Take care, Shelly