Re: [IP] Saline BURNS!!! so good!!!

On 2 Nov 2000, at 11:54, Tim D iabetic wrote:

> Well, I went to my endo today along with the MM nurse
> to get some addition training on the pump. They were
> happy that I knew as much about how to operate the
> pump as I did.

I'm happy when THEY know as much as I do!   ;>)

> . After hearing stories from people
> saying it hurt this certainly was a delightful
> surprise. However the saline solution that is in it
> burns and so my stomach feels queazy. Did anyone
> experience that? I did suspend it though and it feels
> much better.

Ahh!  Just like rubbing salt on a open wound!  ;>)   Wait till you get
a set a bit too deep, then even the insulin will burn.  You won't be
able to suspend then to get relief.   But it does feel good just to
know that you're getting your dose!   It sometimes pays to be a
diabetic masochist.   :>O