Re: [IP] annoying

On 2 Nov 2000, at 13:35, email @ redacted wrote:

> wombn already got her answre form jenny...i hsoulda read first and rsponded
> second...as usual, however, she just wrote:
> > It worked!  It's not as loud and annoying as I think it should be.  I'll
> >  sleep through these _no problem_.
> ummm that IS a bit of a problem...If you get a NO DELIVERY it is cuz you have
> been without basal insulin for most likely several HOURS...my rate at night
> is .3, so it will take 7 or 8 hours for the pressure to build up enough to

AH.  ok then.  That'll work fine then, most likely.  Cuz during the
day I never go longer than about 4-5 hours without testing and I
usually wake up 2-3 times during the night.  Provided the alarm
repeats frequently enough (before I go back to sleep), I'll hear it.
This might turn out to be the one benefit of my inability to sleep 8
hours straight.