[IP] Re: newsreporters Q

In a message dated 11/2/00 10:15:02 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

How would those of you who went into comas for dx have answered that Q?

I was diagnosed while in a death defying coma too.
hmmmm.  I remember thinking I had the flu during the
week before, being so ill I wanted to die.  I remember
being confused and wondering what was happening to me.
Then feeling so weak and sick I thought I was dying.
I wasn't in pain, I was panting trying to breathe.
Feelings??  golly that is a hard one and it's only 19 years for me.

Madness takes it's toll,
please have exact change