Re: [IP] newsreporter's Q

    My suggestion would be that you were - this close to death, with severe
dehydration, not being able to stand up, walk, couldn't keep anyghing down.
    This is what was, & I went in to a Ketoacidosis coma, and later, after
being rushed to the hospital and was treated by a Pediatric Diabetes Doctor,
with intrvaneous drugs, I came out of the coma, and the doctor told my Mom
that he had never seen any patient that close to death and come out as good
as I did. I spent 1 week in the hospital, learning to do urine tests, self
injections. I felt great after I was started on insulin.
    I was 8 years old, and now, 35 years later and on the MM pump for 4, I
feel wonderful! Luckily I have no complications.
    You'll do fine. LOL. Have a good day!
    Jan G.