[IP] Re: Freestyle Meter

"Has anyone else had higher readings on the Freestyle?  My doctor's office
says they don't have enough experience with it to make a judgement or
recommendation.  HELP!!"

	I too had the same problem with the Freestyle Meter.  I tested at 81 with
the Freestyle and felt low.  I tested with my Fasttake and came out 47.  I
loved the painfree testing but stopped using it because of the differences
in the readings.  I talked to my CDE and she said because the blood from
your arm has more fluid mixed in with it than the whole blood from your
finger you get a 20 - 30 minute delay in the readings.  She suggested always
test from your finger if you're feeling low or high.

Debi C.