[IP] Saline BURNS!!!

Well, I went to my endo today along with the MM nurse
to get some addition training on the pump. They were
happy that I knew as much about how to operate the
pump as I did. So if you are getting ready to go on
one and you have it on hand I encourage you to read
all the books and watch the videos and not to be
afraid to operate the pump; you'll feel more confident
in it when you first start.

It was the first time I hooked up to a pump. I used
the softsets along with the softserter and did not
feel a thing. It was less painful then my ultra fine 3
short needles. After hearing stories from people
saying it hurt this certainly was a delightful
surprise. However the saline solution that is in it
burns and so my stomach feels queazy. Did anyone
experience that? I did suspend it though and it feels
much better.

So Monday, I go live.

Do You Yahoo!?